Fort Myers Criminal Defense Lawyers Serving Lee County, Florida
Coming under investigation or facing an arrest for criminal charges is likely to be one of the most stressful times of your life. At the law offices of Ringsmuth, Day & O'Halloran, PLLC, our lawyers have been helping the people of Lee County and Southwest Florida through the stress and challenges of the criminal justice system for over 30 years. Supported by an exceptional office staff that puts service and compassion first, our lawyers always work zealously toward a solution that will protect your rights and favorably resolve your charges.
Call us at 800-416-1434 anytime to arrange a FREE initial consultation.
We are recognized among the pre-eminent criminal law firms in Lee County. The success of our lawyers has been built over decades and the large majority of our clients come to us by referral from the thousands of individuals in our community whom we have helped over the years.
Don't Wait To See What The Police Or Prosecutor Will Do Next. Get Us On Your Side Now. The Difference Between Jail And Freedom May Be The Attorney You Choose.
The longer you wait to start arranging bail, file appropriate legal motions, or preparing a strong defense, the more of an advantage the state attorney will have against you in building their case.
Our experience in municipal, state and federal criminal justice defense cases includes (but is not limited to):
- DUI charges, traffic violations and driver's license offenses: Including thorough investigation into probable cause, illegal search and seizure, and your rights during the field sobriety test and Breathalyzer or blood test to determine blood alcohol content (BAC). We also handle all details regarding serious traffic violations and driver's license suspension administrative hearings and provisional licenses.
- Sex offenses: Including sexual assault, prostitution or solicitation of a prostitute, as well as sex crimes against children and minors, including child pornography charges and child molestation. We have extensive experience helping people avoid convictions that will require registration on the Florida sex offender registry.
- Drug crimes: Including misdemeanor marijuana possession all the way to felony prescription drug fraud, manufacturing and trafficking, and federal offenses and related charges.
- Other misdemeanor and felony offenses: Including vigorous and effective criminal defense of domestic violence offenses, theft and property crimes, assault and violent crimes, fraud and white collar offenses, and possession or use of guns and/or weapons charges.
Special criminal law services: Including post-conviction work such as appeals and expungement of records, probation violations, and helping students at local colleges avoid expulsion and other institutional penalties that can result from a criminal conviction.
We Will Do Everything We Can To Protect Your Future And Your Freedom
Our reputation for integrity, hard work and knowledge gives our clients the benefit of our resources to:
- Thoroughly investigate the circumstances of the charges and the evidence against you
- Obtain expert testimony from independent professionals and forensic specialists
- Negotiate for placement into a pre-trial diversion program, including chemical dependency treatment and anger management courses
Free Consultation · Call Anytime · Major Credit Cards Accepted
Call 239-245-9190 or toll free at 800-416-1434, or use our convenient email contact form to explain your circumstances and request a return call to arrange a free consultation with an attorney at our law firm today.