Offering Comprehensive Post-Conviction Support And Services
In addition to providing solid, experienced criminal defense for people charged with traffic violations, misdemeanors and felony offenses in municipal, state and federal court in Florida, we offer a full range of post-conviction and support services.
Call us at 800-416-1434 to discuss your needs in any of these areas of criminal law:
- Federal criminal defense: We are licensed to represent clients in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida as well as all other federal district courts throughout the state.
- Juvenile offenses: We work vigorously to protect the rights of minors facing criminal hearings in juvenile court. Our highest priority is protecting your child’s future and keeping a criminal conviction off of his or her record.
- Violation of probation: Breaking probation could mean going to jail or prison to complete your full sentence. If you know you have violated the terms of your probation or have already been arrested, call us right away to start the fight to protect your freedom.
- Expungement and sealing of records: A criminal charge will leave a permanent stain on your record. In many cases, there are options to help you clear your record or keep your record sealed from public view.
- Criminal appeals: We are recognized as one of the leading law firms handling criminal justice appeals throughout central Florida. Our record includes successful appeals at the state and federal court levels.
Services For College Students
Parents, if your college student has run into trouble with the law or violated a university or college code of conduct while attending school here in Florida, he or she may face disciplinary action from his or her institution, including suspension or expulsion. We will zealously defend your student at administrative hearings. Wherever you are in the U.S., call us at 239-245-9190 or toll-free at 800-416-1434 to ask attorney Danielle O’Halloran about local representation for student code of conduct hearings.
Free Consultation With One Of Our Lawyers · We Accept Credit Cards
Our firm is well-respected throughout the community. We have a well-earned reputation for our devotion to fighting aggressively to protect our clients’ rights and futures. You can count on us to pursue every legal option available in an effort to obtain the best possible result for you.